Join us in building a prosperous Idaho
We are the only statewide business organization in Idaho that is focused solely on education. We believe an educated workforce is the key to a successful economy and is vital to setting our children up for success in school, work, and life. As business leaders, we recognize we have a responsibility and an impact on growing the young “talent” in Idaho, which will be the most important driver of a strong economy for years to come.
Why are you a member of IBE?
“Scentsy joined Idaho Business for Education because we are committed to supporting children, strengthening families and building communities. It’s important for businesses in Idaho to rally together and join IBE to give Idaho children the best opportunity to learn, grow and succeed. We believe happy healthy families build vibrant communities.” -Kellie Floto, Scentsy Director of Philanthropy and Community Relations
What’s new with Scentsy that you’d like to share with our members and the community at large?
Product with a purpose:
– Every catalog season through our charitable cause program, Scentsy donates a portion of each sale to support charities that focus on children, families and communities.
– Our current warmer, Heart to Heart, is supporting adoption and foster care initiatives in the US. Shop to support: https://scentsy.com/shop/p/90714/heart-to-heart-warmer
Sole Proprietorship & Retired Executives
Why Become a Member?
Optimize Your Impact
- Participate in exclusive member forums
- Participate in business presentations that help influence education policy
- Utilize your expertise to deliver real value through our network
Amplify Your Leadership
- Supercharge your network with Idaho’s most dedicated education advocates
- Gain access to political, business & education leaders
- Take part in policy discussions
Deepen Your Expertise
- Become an informed and influential resource for your company & community
- Receive regular updates on Education news, data & trends
- Gain access to programs that focus on Idaho’s educational system & its political context
IBE is a 501c3 nonprofit, nonpartisan coalition of Idaho’s best and brightest business leaders who believe that Great Schools are Good Business. Our membership dues are tax-deductible per IRS regulations.
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Please fill out the form below and Carolyn Holly, VP of Development, will get back to you as soon as possible.